Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Post!

This is the first post of our first blog ever. Hopefully you will find it interesting, but don't expect too much fun until after June 8th. That is when we head up to Newark, NJ (a beautiful city to be sure!) and head out on the world's longest flight. Newark to San Francisco to Tokyo (with a 3 day layover- thank you United!), and then Singapore.

After that- not quite sure. Carrie is planning the trip- I have veto power. But, we will fill you in all those fun things in the future....!














Rules of the blog- the writing in blue is from Dave,
writing in pink is from Carrie, and writing in white is from the both of us.

Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. How did the last few hours of packing go? Dave did you make it out the next morning on plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie and Dave,
    You are in the air now and I have been thinking of you all day. It is so quiet here, but very QUIET.
    We can not wait to hear about everything.
    We love you both.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing such a good job with your blog, that I feel I won't ever have to visit Japan!
    Thank you for taking the time to do this, it is so interesting and love your pictures, too!
    Love Mom Rubin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Remember we meet us at the éléphant's camp. I have made some movies of you and I have make the montage but it is too large for send it by mail; What can I do ???

    I hope your back to home was perfect and I think that you have the head full of images.

    I hope that all the things are good for you.

    It was a real pleasure to meet you

    My personnal e mail is: renefenot@gmail.com

    The french guy

    ReplyDelete